Monday, January 3, 2011

First run for 2011... :D

Hello 2011.

This will be my first post for this year and for this new blog of mine that will focus more on RUNNING.

For my New Year's resolution, I said to myself that I will have 1 "registered" run per month. So, for January, it will be the Cebu City Marathon (CCM) 2011 which will be this coming Sunday and will start in IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City.

I've already registered for the Half-Marathon (21K). You can check my name on the link at 21K registrants: http://www.ceburunning.com/cebu-city-marathon-organizers-publish-names-of-registrants/

I so excited and I can't wait for this run cause this will be the first time that I'll not wear my running shoes but, my "huara-tsinelas"... :D

Wish me luck people and happy running especially to my UNGO family....... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment